Electronic Sanitiser Gel Dispenser
Spec Sheet - X12759.pdf
This electronic sanitising gel dispenser is hands free and specially designed to help maintain a hygienic environment that allows you to combine safety and practicality at low cost. Public Health England advise that using a sanitising gel with an alcohol content of 60% and above, is effective at killing corona virus.
Economic. This sanitising gel dispenser is wall mounted, so can be placed in several locations for efficiency and security, to encourage PPB (personal protective behaviour).
Easy To Use. By placing your hands underneath the electronic dispenser, the infra red detection cell discharges a measured dose of sanitising gel. The dispenser is simple to refill too. The sanitiser features a large dispensing capacity of approx. 500 doses. The slotted window in the electronic dispenser provides easy monitoring of gel level.
Practical. You can easily install or relocate the sanitising gel dispenser in many locations as there is no electrical connection. The dispenser uses (4 x) AA batteries not included. There is also an option for a UK adaptor plug with 2m electrical lead (Option Code ESPDP).
Eye Catching. With its’ stylish function, the sanitising gel dispenser can be strategically placed in multiple locations where hygiene
is to be maintained, at the entrance to your establishment, reception desks, offices, changing rooms
- 430gd Stainless steel electronic alcohol gel dispenser
- Infra-red electronic cell detects hands to auto dispense the
- Steel front gel dispenser suitable for high alcohol sanitising
- Requires (4x) AA batteries - not included.
- Option - Electrical connection lead with UK plug (lead
length 2m) - X12760
- Large gel dispensing capacity of appx. 500
- Easily refillable dispenser, with integral gel
- Viewing window to easily monitor gel level
within the dispenser.
- Easily install or relocate the dispenser in many locations, as no electrical connection is required.
- CE certified.